Technical Lead – Utrecht
The company is specialized in fastfood delivery. The European Digital Development Team is based in the World Trade Center in Utrecht. As part of this team the successful applicant will be responsible for driving the delivery of groundbreaking products on one of the most successful and high profile digital platforms in the world. The company’s first to market attitude towards the delivery of digital products means the successful applicant will be required to drive fast paced Agile development projects and ensure budgets and timeframes are achieved. A Technical Lead/Solution Architect at Domino’s is responsible for delivering high-quality systems that support the strategic direction of DPE whereby meeting agreed estimates, deadlines and quality levels for deliverables.
Key responsibilities and Duties:
- Working as a team to meet iteration targets within the bounds of the DPE software development and system implementation methodology
- Analyzing and documenting technical requirements
- Designing and documenting solution designs
- Creating solution prototypes
- Participate in technology selection
- Directing solution development
- Creating/maintaining a collaborative technical pipeline between development teams in other regions
- Have autonomy in your way of working and is expected to demonstrate ownership.
- Collaborate in an open-minded multinational team
- Assisting with Level 3 support issues as and when required
- ASP.NET MVC plus WebAPI
- Angular/React/ Knockout/ jQuery (at least one of)
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database technologies (e.g. SQL Server 2012+, CosmosDB, MongoDB)
- Automated testing experience using an automation test framework (e.g. Selenium, Nunit, MsTest)
- Experience within a CICD environment
- Any kind of build/deployment automation (e.g. Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Cloud infrastructure experience with AWS and/or Azure
- IOS/Android experience a plus (e.g. Android/iOS Native, React Native, Xamarin, Cordova)
- Solution architecture certificate
- Strong analytical, problem solving and design skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and expectations
- Strong technical documentation skills
- High sense of quality code and community best practices
- Strong ability to design systems with a holistic approach to understanding the problem being solved and how it may impact other systems
Fastfood delivery platform.
Join a team of globally positioned, industry experts that lead by example. We do not compromise our values for commercial gain, we are the custodians of our culture and the customer is at the center of everything we do. Employees are motivated, adaptable, persistent, hard-working, and dynamic. Our culture permeates in everything we do, and this in turn with a global vision comes a commitment to each other, our customers and shareholders alike. If you have passion, drive and aren’t afraid of hard work, then we want to hear from you. And . . . we’re going through significant growth right now and looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class team.