Solution Architect – Woerden
To further strengthen our Design & Architecture team we are looking for an enthusiastic solution architect.You will be joining a team of architects and business analysts working on our latest products, with interesting potential for growth.You will contribute to – and be responsible for – (parts of ) the design of high-quality and high-performance solutions that meet the requirements defined to satisfy the business needs. As a solution architect, you are expected to be equally at ease with contributing to the high-level design as well as investigating more detailed design areas.In this role, you will continuously strive to deliver on time various architectural design artefacts. You will participate in many aspects of the design and realisation life-cycle of the product, you will actively discuss and when necessary challenge requirements. As part of this responsibility, you will be expected to actively promote webMethods best practices during design of extensions on the product, define and select components to be used by the platform, and follow through during realization by our development team. Our development team is very experienced, although rather new to webMethods. They are based in Warsaw, Poland. They would also at times require some mentoring and guidance, which is something you feel confident you can provide.You will directly report to the manager for Design and Analysis. You have strong communication skills as you will need to interact with various audiences, ranging fromtechnical to business.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent level.
- Expertise with Object Oriented software development at architect level is an absolute must.
- Experience in architecture governance is a plus.
- Experience in Java development is a plus.
- Experience in all aspects of software development lifecycle. Experience with
- RUP is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in SOA/EAI, BPMS and cloud Concepts.
- Solid technical knowledge in various Integration methodologies &
- Configuration management tools.
- Strong knowledge in relational databases and SQL.
- Hands on with API testing tools such as SoapUI is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills – both oral and written – to serve interaction with different actor types. Fluency in English and Dutch is a must.
- Should have good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Shows initiatives and enthusiasm in designing quality software.
- Experience with Insurance sector is a plus.
Organisatie gespecialiseerd in het ontwikkelen en leveren van software voor de verzekeringssector.
- This role is primairily purposed for a permanent padding. Possibly the role can be fulfilled by a temporary contractor in case of willingness to convert after 6 months for permanent placement.