Medior .NET developer – Utrecht
The European Digital Development Team is based in the World Trade Center in Utrecht. As part of this team the successful applicant will be responsible for driving the delivery of groundbreaking products on one of the most successful and high profile digital platforms in the world. Domino’s first to market attitude towards the delivery of digital products means the successful applicant will be required to drive fast paced Agile development projects and ensure budgets and timeframes are achieved. A senior software developer at Domino’s is responsible for delivering high-quality systems that support the strategic direction of DPE whereby meeting agreed estimates, deadlines and quality levels for deliverables.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- 4+ years commercial software development experience
- Working as a team to meet iteration targets within the bounds of the DPE software development and system implementation methodology
- Developing design, test and support and maintenance documentation
- Have autonomy in your way of working and is expected to demonstrate ownership.
- Collaborate in an open-minded multinational team
- Assisting with Level 3 support issues as and when required
- Maintaining an up to date timesheet, including reporting ‘time to go’ to support the project tracking, scheduling and reporting
- Tertiary IT qualification
- Microsoft .NET Framework Certifications
Tools / Platforms Experience:
- ASP.NET MVC plus WebAPI
- Angular/React/ Knockout/ jQuery (at least one of)
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database technologies (e.g. SQL Server 2012+, CosmosDB, MongoDB)
- Automated testing experience using an automation test framework (e.g. Selenium, Nunit, MsTest)
- Experience within a CICD environment
- Cloud infrastructure experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Any kind of build/deployment automation a plus (e.g. Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- IOS/Android experience a plus (e.g. Android/iOS Native, React Native, Xamarin, Cordova)
Join a team of globally positioned, industry experts that lead by example. We do not compromise our values for commercial gain, we are the custodians of our culture and the customer is at the center of everything we do. Domino’s employees are motivated, adaptable, persistent, hard-working, and dynamic. Our culture permeates in everything we do, and this in turn with a global vision comes a commitment to each other, our customers and shareholders alike. If you have passion, drive and aren’t afraid of hard work, then we want to hear from you. And . . . we’re going through significant growth right now and looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class team.