ASP.net Developer – Utrecht
On behalf of our customer in a very dynamic atmosphere in the World Trade Center in Utrecht, we are looking for a ASP.NET developer in order to support for a various type of projects we are working on:
- We’re building a set of API’s that allows 3rd parties such as aggregators to place orders into our online ordering system and then down to stores.
- Adyen SDK checkout implementation and Payment flow optimization. Soon we’ll be starting a project that utilises a new type of payment technology from Adyen (a payment provider). The new technology allows us to management taking customer payments easier. As part of this implementation we’re also refactoring our Online Ordering website to optimize the customers payment flow to allow payments with less clicks. Robot delivery
- Soon we’ll be finalising a project where we have integrated our Online ordering platform with a partner company. They specialize in robot delivery. Our online ordering platform will integrate with their system allowing customers to have their order delivered by robot.
We are looking for a person who likes to paint across the borders. A person who likes to do new things, who likes to challenge and to move forward. Do you recognize yourself?
What is in your CV?
- ASP.NET MVC plus WebAPI
- Angular or React or Knockout or jQuery
- Experience with rational and NoSQL database technologies
- Automated testing experience
- Experience with CI/CD environment
- Experience with AWS or Azure infrastructure is desireable
- Furthermore you are able to talk and write in English because you will be part of an international team. So send your resume in English.
Take away retailer fastfood
- very dynamic team with short communication lines
- advanced techniques
- modern environment
- a fast growing business